BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is there to post about?

How am I supposed to post my thoughts into a blog that I just created? It's like dealing with a firstborn child. I'm not quite sure what to do with it just yet but I know I'm supposed to love it. Maybe this blog thing won't be so bad. It could be interesting opening my thoughts to the world, or it could turn ugly. One day I'm posting for American Studies about what I think was the real reason for the the war in Nam and the next thing I know I have some weird cultish following similar to Bob Saget. Is that what my life will come to? I'll go from being the host of America's Funniest Home Videos to an old man who feels the need to over swear in order to grab laughs that aren't there. Sooner or later I'll start guest starring on episodes of Entourage with amazingly good looking women that no one in their right mind would believe I could score. Whatever ends up happening with this blog I guess I'll have to keep posting and find out...my grade kinda depends on it.

0 comments: